Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Zoo & Transfers

This week was pretty amazing! I just found out that I'm going to get transferred! So I'll find out tomorrow where I'm going and who with! This past 6 months have gone by sooo quick! tomorrow I'll go to my second area with my 3rd companion!

 Last P-Day our whole zone went to the zoo! it was a lot of fun! Our district was super close and we had a good time. It was Elder Yates last P-Day! He went home this morning! Pretty Crazy!


After the zoo I went on exchanges with Elder Smith! He came to 1st ward and we had a really good day!! He is a really good missionary and he came out the same time as Elder Nielsen!

Then on Friday I went on Exchanges with Elder Harrison! He is actually out of my district but his companion went home for medical issues so he was with the zone leaders and then went on exchanges with me!! He is such a great missionary and he is sooooo funny!!! We had a blast on exchanges even though the day kinda sucked and no one wanted to meet with us. Elder Harrison came out the same time that Elder Fraughton did.

Saturday was pretty slow but we did service for the Crandall-Jennings! Their daughter comes home for her mission today so we helped them clean the house a little and helped clean her car. She really appreciated it. 

Sunday was really good! Kind of a funny story. So we were helping pass the sacrament and two guys from the Ward were blessing. The guy blessing the water kept messing up and the other Brother  kept telling him that he messed up, which isn't funny, but then he yelled at him in the microphone to stop correcting him.

Yesterday we did service for the city and president and his family came. It was pretty sweet! Me and Elder Fraughton were in the back of a big truck putting branches and stuff in it.

I'm pretty excited for transfers. I have loved being in San Diego 1st ward but I'm ready to get in my 2nd area with my 3rd companion! I hope you all are doing well. I miss and love you all!
 
Elder LaRochelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment