Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Companion - Elder Fraughton

So last Wednesday Elder Nielsen left San Diego 1st Ward and my new Companion is Elder Fraughton. He is from Utah and we are getting along great!!!

Sorry if this email is short. We went to the temple again today so my time to email is shorter!!!!! We had an awesome week though. Sadly, Peter's baptism got moved to the end of the month. He just wants to make sure that this is something that he wants to do, which is OK.

Taking over the area is pretty stressful though. Thank goodness I have a GPS or we would be lost like all the time haha!!! We are actually saving less active members' addresses in my GPS so we can visit more in a day which is awesome!!!

Yesterday we had a pretty cool experience. We went and visited a potential investigator that we street contacted. Her name is Laneice (that is spelled correctly by the way haha) and we met her 3 kids too. They are all coming to church this Sunday which is awesome!!!!!

Sorry I don't have a lot to say this week. Things are pretty crazy today. I'll send pictures from the temple next week!!

Love,
Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment