Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ambulance and Toe Surgery

Me and Elder Arney are getting along great! The past week we have made some pretty funny videos and stuff haha. We have a pretty good time.

One of the videos os we made was at Laura's house on Wednesday. We came over and she told us that her sink was clogged so we tucked our ties in our shirts and went to work haha. We went into the bathroom and undid a pipe and it started smelling really really bad so we went in the back yard and found some gas masks for painting and put them on haha and went back to work haha! Laura then fed us some lunch and it was a pretty great day haha!

Thursday and Friday were pretty normal days. Not too much happened that I can recall. 
 
So I guess I'm pretty good at family history. Somehow people in the ward know because we keep getting calls from them asking for help haha XD. I have no idea what I'm doing but they all think I do haha. 
 
We helped clean Laura's house and she needed someone to fix her vacuum and someone to hook up her phone. Elder Arney was like "I don't know how to hook up a phone" and I was like "I don't know how to fix a vacuum" so it worked out perfect. He fixed the vacuum while I hooked up the phone haha. That's how service usually goes. He usually goes and fixes something and I pretend like know how to use technology haha. 

Saturday night was pretty crazy! We go over and visit Laura and at first she was doing alright then her body started to sieze up on her and she was feeling really dizzy and starting to faint. Her eyes were all dilated and stuff. We ended up having to call the ambulance for her. It was pretty crazy stuff and we ended up getting home really late but we told president and he was cool with it haha!

On Sunday we taught Priesthood and it went pretty well! After church we went to Santee because Elder Anrey knew a member up there who is a podiatrist (toe doctor) and would take care of my ingrown toenail for free. So that's what we did haha. I had surgery in some guy's dining room haha. It was pretty sweet. I have a picture but Elder Arney left his bag in Santee so I'll send it next week.

Things are going great though! I love being a missionary! This next week's email should be pretty sweet. Gotta a lot of cool stuff planned

Love you all!

Elder LaRochelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment