Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Ribs

Hello everyone! Nothing to exciting happened this week but it was good!

The cool thing about serving in Ramona is we get to go to a camp that the church owns up here. Elder Anderson and I were the first ones there so we went on a hike while waiting.


On Wednesday I went on to exchanges with Elder Seavey from the Highland Valley Ward. It was a pretty good day though. Since Elder Seavey is just as new as Elder Anderson he doesn't have his driving privileges yet so I was driving in his area too.

On  Friday we did service for this older lady. She wanted us to cut down some trees in her yard, so we did and she didn't want the wood so we took it to our investigator Gerald because he sells wood in the winter for money.

Our investigator was supposed to have his baptism on Friday but couldn't quit smoking. So we are trying for this Saturday.

This past Saturday we had an awesome ward activity. Our ward mission leader is from England and he wanted to do a hoedown so bad and so the ward jumped on and decided they wanted to cook ribs too. We showed up to help set up for the activity and I some how got myself to the grill and I ended up cooking most of the ribs haha :P. It was fun though.

Sorry for the short email. Like I said not much exciting happened this week.

-Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment