Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pretty Awesome!

Hey everyone!!! So this p-day is already starting off crazy. I had to go to the mission office and watch a safe driver video and take a test because I had to many moving violations before my mission.

Other then that my week has been pretty awesome!

Last Monday we got a call from one of our investigators named Janette. She had some things she was struggling to understand and she sounded like she wanted to stop meeting with us, but we were able to convince her to let us come over Wednesday and help answer some of her questions. We brought along Brother Whiteley who is a boss member missionary and we were able to answer her questions and help strengthen her faith that the Book of Mormon is true!!!!!!!

On Thursday I had my first interview with President Schmitt. He said that I'm definitely doing better then I was my first day haha. I was pretty nervous and tired my first day and I don't even remember how my first meeting with President went haha!!!

On Friday I went on exchanges with Elder Salmond again. We had a really good day. We were able to meet with Peter who has a baptismal date for November 1st!!! He is super solid and came to conference on Saturday!!!

Saturday and Sunday we were at the church almost all day watching conference!! We were actually late to the Saturday morning session because Elder Nielsen locked the keys in the trunk haha!!! It's all good though. When we got to the church they were having technical difficulties anyway. Conference was way awesome though!!!

After Conference on Sunday we went over the Owens place. They live downtown in a sky rise and have an amazing view!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment