Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cool Stuff Happening in Sweetwater!

FROM APRIL 14

This week has been pretty amazing! A lot of miracles and cool stuff happening in Sweetwater! We already found out what we are doing for transfers. Elder Kiser and I are both staying! So I'm probably going to be his last companion because he goes home in 12 weeks. Elder Nielsen is still staying in Sweetwater too and he also goes home in 12 weeks so I'll most likely send Elder Kiser home with Elder Nielsen too! Its pretty crazy that all the missionaries I know are going home by August all of my companions so far will be home!

On Wednesday we had interviews with President and they went super well. We talked about transfers a lot and he told me before hand that he was going to keep Elder Kiser and I together for another transfer. 

This week we added 7 investigators including a 12 year old girl named Madison! She was referred to us by one of our recent converts named Alice! Madison is super prepared though! She was asking a lot of good questions and has a Baptismal date for May 23

On Saturday we had a baptism! Jerry got baptized and I baptized him! Jerry is like 84 and can't hear very well so it was a hard to baptize him because I was trying to tell him what's going on and he couldn't hear me haha! Its all good though he got baptized and it went really well!


On Sunday Elder Kiser played the Violin during church and it was amazing! He has been playing for like 10 years and is super good! We will sometimes take his violin to teaching appointments and he will play hymns for them. 

Well that's all for now! Love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
 
Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment