Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Transfer Meeting. Yes. Transfer. No.

This week has been pretty crazy! On Wednesday we got to go to transfer meeting even though we weren't getting transferred. We had to take a car to transfer meeting that they needed elsewhere.

Transfer meeting is always pretty crazy but this time it was even crazier because we are getting less missionaries in the mission now so areas are going to start to be double covered. Elder Nielsen is now double covering a Tagalog area now so he is excepted to learn Tagalog now. Also, since they combined some areas they made my district bigger. I now have two sets of Elder's in my district including the Zone leaders and a YSA ward. I also have a senior couple in my area that wants to come to my district meetings. Kinda unusual but whatever haha.

Elders Eating Lemons. Not sure why.
On Thursday we went to the temple with a recent convert to do baptisms for the dead. This is something that they are really pushing in the mission. They want recent converts to get to the temple as soon as possible. So we are also going to the temple this Thursday with Charlotte to do baptisms.

San Diego Temple at Night
On Saturday morning I met with one of my Zone Leaders who was struggling a lot. We talked for like 45 minutes and I gave him a blessing and he seems to be doing a lot better now! Who knew Elder LaRochelle knew what he was doing haha! 

On Sunday church was pretty normal but after church Elder Kiser had to go practice for the mission president's fireside because he was playing the violin there. The fireside went really well and I even saw Brother Riewerts! Pretty crazy stuff!

So that's it for this week! Love you all and hope everything is going well!

Love
Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment