Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Zone Meeting - Last One (7/12)

Hello!

Can't believe next week is my last p day! Pretty crazy! I'm going to keep it quick but this week I had my quarterly interview with President Schmitt. Pretty awesome! He was pretty relaxed with me since I'm going home soon haha. We just talked about what my plan is when I get home and keeping this good habits that I have gained on my mission.

Also went on exchanges with Elder Conrad! He is pretty hilarious! We had a blast together. I was Elder Conrad's District Leader when he first came out and he has definitely changed since then haha.

Had my last zone meeting. It was pretty good. We talked about enduring through trials. We shared a talk called "The Lords Wind" .

 



Love ya,

Elder Chris LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment