Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

30 Youth Referrals

From Dec 15...

Hey everyone! This week was pretty awesome but really busy! But before I tell you about my week we found out this morning that Elder Anderson is getting transferred and I'm staying!!! And I'm not training again! Yay back to 2 hours of study!

Last Wednesday I had a doctors appointment which is a 70 mile trip there and back! After that we went and saw a less active that a member of the ward told us to stop by! He was a really cool guy though! He has some horses and stuff in the back yard. After talking for 15 minutes he told us that we had to go because the rodeo was about to start on the TV haha.

Friday we had a mission tour with Elder L. Whitney Clayton of the Presidency of the Seventy! He was pretty awesome! We had to split the mission tour into two days because he had to go down to Tijuana to get ready for the temple open house!

So on Saturday we had the second part of the mission tour! It went until 5 pm and afterwards we had the ward Christmas party. Gerald our investigator wasn't at the party so we stopped by to see what was up and they told us that they only had enough gas to go to the church once so they chose to go to church the next day! It was so awesome to see them make the choice to go to church! Elder Anderson and I got some extra food from the party so we gave it to them since they couldn't go.

Sunday was a really good day! Elder Anderson and I taught all the youth about missionary work and got almost 30 referrals! It was awesome! The youth are definitely the best resource for missionary work in this ward!

I think that's it for this week. We didn't have a baptism Saturday Gerald, our investigator, went 5 days without smoking which is the best he has ever done! I'm excited that I'm staying in Ramona Oaks Ward!

Love you guys,
Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment