Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Spiders & Snakes

From Nov 10...

Hey everyone!

This week has been pretty awesome! President challenged every companionship in the mission to add 10 investigators this past week. We added 3 which is more then we have added all transfer combined so it was pretty successful! President also challenged every companionship to set their goals to add the rest of the 10. We decided to set our goal to 10 again! We have some appointments with some families this week so it should go great!

This past week I was on splits with our ward mission leader. He is British so he was telling me about England and everything. We were walking to the car and there are no street lights in Ramona so as we were walking I felt something crawl on my foot. So as he was talking I go from totally chill to totally freaking out and shaking my foot all over the place and running toward the car haha. It was pretty funny and for the rest of the night he was laughing at me haha. I still have no idea what was on my foot. It could have been a tarantula or a snake. Last night we saw a little snake and when we shined a light it pretended to be dead haha.




Last night we went over our ward mission leader's house. They have 6 kids and they are all British. Elder Anderson and I challenged them to see who could teach the restoration faster. Elder Anderson and I taught it in 9 minutes. We told them that if they beat us we would buy them donuts haha. They ended up getting like 11 minutes haha they were all yelling over each other to teach it faster haha.

Something else that's pretty cool. We live with a family in the ward and their son came back into activity about a year ago and now he wants to serve a mission so I'm pretty much double training haha jk. But we are going to have comp study with him and he is going to come out with us and stuff which is pretty sweet.

Well I think that's it for this week! Keep praying that we will add people! Love you all! :)

-Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment