Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Slow Week

From Dec 8...

Hey everyone!

Kind of a slow week. Elder Anderson had his Senior week last week. Senior week is when the trainee takes over the area for a week, so he leads out in all finding teaching and planning activities. It's a pretty hard week for me haha, it's hard to sit back and let him make wrong choices sometimes, but he learn more by making mistakes. I was thinking about this on a larger scale with our Heavenly Father and how sometimes I think he just wants to come down to earth and take us by the hand to make sure we don't make dumb choices. He knows how important it is that we learn from our mistakes.

Elder Anderson and I are doing good. Transfers are next week! I'm probably leaving because Elder Anderson is done with training. I love Ramona though, there are a lot of amazing members up here. Hopefully Gerald gets baptized this Saturday! Pray that he will not start smoking again!

This week we have a mission tour from Elder Whitney L. Clayton of the Presidency of the Seventy which is pretty cool. Other then that I don't have to much to share! Love you guys!


Love,
Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment