Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Rough Week

From Nov 24...

So I don't have to much time this week. We had MTE (missionary training exchange) from yesterday to today. I went with Elder Augusto! Elder Augusto is from Portugal and he was trained by Elder Nielsen too. So in mission terms he is my brother haha.

Last Wednesday I was on splits with Elder Seavey from Highland Valley Ward. At the end of the day we went and saw Gerald and we were talking to him and I put my iPad on top of the car and forgot about it. We finished talking talking with him and I forgot I left it on top of the car and drove off. The iPad fell off the car when we were going like 60 mph so I broke it... like really broke it haha. But it's all good. I talked to the mission office and I have a loaner right now.

On Thursday we went on splits with members of the ward. Since my iPad was broke I didn't have addresses for people so we went and saw people I knew how to get to. We stopped by our investigators and it was like at 7:30 and I had the impression that it was probably too late and that we shouldn't stop by. I told the member and he suggested that we leave a note on the door so we do and he comes outside his house and yells at us because it's too late and threatens us... it was pretty awkward haha but its all good. The member that was with us just got off his mission.

On Friday Elder Anderson and I went on a hike and I stepped on a rock. My foot slipped and I hurt my ankle. Later that day we were doing service and we were splitting wood and I was holding a wedge for Elder Anderson and he accidentally hit my hand which hurt pretty bad haha but it's all good. It's getting better.



On Saturday we fasted for our investigator that he would accept a baptism date. At the end of the day after planning I got up to go change and I felt pretty light-headed and then my body shut down and blacked out and fell on the ground haha. Elder Anderson thought I was joking haha but luckily I didn't hit my head on anything!

So yeah that was my week haha. It was hard but its all good! I'm staying positive. sorry if there is a lot of misspellings and stuff I didn't have a lot of time. 

Love you
Elder Chris LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment