Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Family (3/29)

Yesterday we street contacted a guy that seemed pretty upset with us before we even talked to him. So I said hey man what's up and he kinda shrugged us off. Somehow I convinced him to talk to us for a little bit and he told us about how he prayed to God as a kid that his dad would stop beating his mom but he never stopped. I told him that I knew God loved him and that he had a plan for him and that we have our trials for a reason.

After we talked to him I thought about my life and how I have had it so easy. Coming on my mission has helped me to understand how important my family is to me and how I want to treat them right. I'm so grateful that I have a family that loves me and cares about me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Elder LaRochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment