Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Whitewahsed Out. Whitewashed In. (3/22)

Hey everyone sorry my email is so late it has been a CRAZY past couple of days. We had to be up at 4 am to take Elder Fiso who was serving in La Mesa to the airport to go home to Hawaii.
But here is the crazy news! I got transferred today! So did Elder Pimsuwan! We got Whitewashed out. Elder Pimsuwan went to Lakeside Ward and I stayed in the zone I just got transferred to La Mesa 1st ward... President Schmitts ward. Kinda scary but it's all good I'm excited! I'm still a district and Zone Leader. My new companion is Elder Godby! I was his district leader in Santee. He was my zone leader.


So we got whitewashed out of Del Cerro and whitewashed into La Mesa 1st Ward. We also had a set of sisters that went home last transfer, so that makes 3 areas in the zone that got whitewashed!

So I'll just take you through my crazy week.

Last Tuesday we went to point Loma for p day. They have an old lighthouse up there and some other cool stuff. I'll send pictures and stuff though.

Wednesday was a really good day! We taught 5 lessons that day. It's hard to find days where we can put a lot of time in our area. So whenever we get a chance we go for it.

Friday was rough. We had to help some sisters make a baptismal program. Then we did service and then we had to give a baptism interview that night. The sisters didn't go over the questions with the person being baptized so there was some things that came up and we had to hurry and schedule her to have another baptism interview with President Collins from the mission presidency so that she could still make her baptismal date for Saturday.

Saturday president Collins interviewed the girl that was going to be baptized like an hour before the baptism. Kinda stressful but it all worked out and she was able to be baptized.

Yesterday morning we found out about transfers. We also did service. Then we dropped Elder Fiso off at the mission home for his "Trunky day" . All the missionaries that are leaving get together and go on Facebook and have a testimony meeting and hang out its pretty cool. So Elder Pimsuwan and I were with Elder Vance for the day pretty much. We had two dinners since we were double covering... It was pretty crazy... Lots of food.

Well I think that's it for this week ! Bye love ya


Elder LaRochelle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment